Our client wanted a clean, easy to use website.
This WordPress website
- has as a landing page with an easy to navigate overview page
- is responsive so that it displays well on smart phones and tablets.
- gives client multiple pages to promote their services and knowledge.
- allows client to update and maintain the website themselves.
- allows client to interact with visitors with their quarterly “Pulse Gives Back” sponsorships.
- allows client and visitors to connect and share content easily with social media.
Working with Wilma at The Web Tulip was the best decision I could have made for my business. After talking with multiple web designers, Wilma was the only one I found who was willing to create parts of my website for me, but also teach me everything I want to know to build and update it myself. She explains everything clearly and follows up all trainings with a reference guide, and in the event that I time or lack of knowledge prevents me from doing something, she will do it for me and then let me know how she did it! Extremely professional, always returns calls and emails promptly, sets appropriate expectations. Wilma understands the way folks use the web and how to successfully market your business to your target demographic. Even with a marketing background, I have learned a lot from Wilma and her suggestions always make a lot of sense and prove themselves out. I highly recommend The Web Tulip to any business owner who wants a high quality, unique website that meets your needs and provides a great experience to those who visit. It is clear that Wilma enjoys her work and cares about her clients. She genuinely wants to know about and effectively represent your business, and that’s exactly what she does.
Stephanie Anderson – Marketing Director PFS